Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is an effective, long-term solution to treat unwanted hair growing anywhere on the body. At our clinic laser hair removal treatments are given by certified technicians.
Professional Laser Hair Removal
The procedure is done with a laser machine which has undergone tremendous research in finding an effective, secure ray of light to be used in firing or “pulsing” through a piece of glass attached to a comfortable hand piece onto the skin’s surface for a quick and easy method in removing unwanted hair from just about anywhere on the body. Laser is the way to go! Razors are time consuming and can leave irritated bumps, cuts and itchiness from the hair re- growth.
For those of you who are embarrassed of your unwanted hair and fed up with every other method of hair removal, laser hair removal is your solution. Laser hair removal can permanently and safely prevent hair follicles from growing so you never have to shave again.
Laser hair removal is becoming more and more popular every year because of its fast and effective results.
Understanding the laser hair removal procedure, the hair removal process, and finding a reputable clinic and technician are the most important things you should know when deciding on having the procedure.
Professional laser hair removal will ultimately save you money because it costs less than continued waxing, electrolysis, and other hair removal methods.
Laser hair removal done properly, can change a person’s life forever. It can help a person feel more self-confident and give them back the lost time their past hair removal routines took from them. We have the complete medical professionals to take care of you.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Laser Hair Removal
- Improved Self-Confidence — Laser hair removal can help you feel and look your very best, no longer questioning how you look when you show off a bit of skin.
- Look Great — Hair removal by laser can help you be free to enjoy smooth and sexy skin all the time. No more uncomfortable in between and grow-in stages.
- Save Money —Laser for permanent hair removal may seem expensive, but over time you will really be saving the dollars. In the long run, laser hair removal costs less than continued waxing, electrolysis and other hair removal methods.
- Save Time — Free up your time with. Eliminate the daily or monthly hair removal routine, no longer having to think about missing your lunch hour to wax, or get electrolysis again. Wake up each morning and just go!
- Eliminate Ingrown Hairs — Ingrown hair can cause discomfort, infections and self- consciousness
Removing Your Unwanted Hair
If you live with unwanted hair, you’ve probably tried some of the typical solutions, such as shaving, waxing, and electrolysis. If so, you’ve also found that:
Shaving is a daily nuisance.
Tweezing is painful and short term.
Waxing is also painful and only a short-term solution
Electrolysis is effective, but since it only treats one hair follicle at a time, it’s not practical for large areas and is extremely time-consuming.
Laser hair removal has made all of those older methods obsolete by offering a much faster, less painful and more permanent solution to unwanted hair.
The Pulsed Light Alternative Laser Hair Concepts utilizes Palomar Pulsed Light Systems equipment known as the best which employs leading edge technology, the most sophisticated laser light equipment available on the market for hair removal
Permanent: Concentrated pulses of light loosen the hair and disable the cells responsible for new hair growth.
Fast: Small areas, such as the underarms or upper lip can be treated in 10 minutes or less, and even large areas like the back or legs, can be treated in under a half hour.
Comfortable: Various cooling methods keep the light pulses mild and skin-safe, allowing for more comfortable treatments than electrolysis and waxing.
Convenient: Unlike waxing, there is no need to let hair grow out between treatments. You can remain hair-free all the time.